Full Time (Permanent)
Salary: £20,900 to £23,600
What's it about
Due to the continued growth and success of Cambridge International Examinations we are now looking to recruit three new full-time Administrators within our Operations Division on a permanent basis, and one new part-time Administrator on a fixed term 6 month contract working Monday, Thursday, Friday.
These roles would suit someone who is looking to develop their career within a very well-established company who can offer them stability and great opportunities for growth and development.
Who we are
Cambridge International Examinations prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
Operations - Results & Despatches
The Results and Despatches Group provides accurate and timely results and assessment materials to our customers world-wide. We are responsible for issuing results and certificates to schools, candidates and other international educational bodies on time in hardcopy and electronic form. After results have been issued, a number of post-result services are then offered to our customers, including Enquiries about Results, Certifying Statements, Replacement Certificates and Priority Results. The posts we are recruiting for are mainly focused in these areas.
The Group is also responsible for extensive confidential and non-confidential stock ordering, control, and despatch. In order to process this, we work closely with our two Cambridgeshire based distribution centres, despatching assessment and administration examination materials to customers and Assessment Service Providers in support of all Cambridge assessments.
What you’ll be doing
You will process and analyse accurate data, respond to customer queries, investigate issues and perform quality checks.
You may also be required from time to time to move across our offices in Cambridge and Whittlesford (transport provided).
What we’re looking for
• Proven track record in administration, ideally in customer facing roles.
• Confident communication skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (mainly Word & Excel) and knowledge of using a CRM or MRP system (data base) would be beneficial.
• The ability to learn new skills and processes easily and quickly with accuracy.
• Flexibility and willingness to embrace regular changes in working practice and pattern.
• You will be a team player, diplomatic, trustworthy, pragmatic and personable.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 26th April 2017, video interviews will take place from 27th April 2017 and interviews will be held week commencing 8th May 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer