Job Title: Operations Administrator
1x Full Time, Fixed Term until 31 July 2017
Salary: £20,900 - £23,600
What it’s about
We are looking for an administrator to join the Examiner Management Team (ASP & Marking).
In this interesting and varied role you will be responsible for managing a wide range of activities in a pre-examination capacity.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a large friendly team you will help support various operational tasks related to Cambridge Examiners. You will be learning new processes, gaining knowledge and understanding within different parts of the team, helping to ensure the successful completion of our three exam series. These include creating marking panels and deploying examiners to mark exams; providing first line support to internal and external stakeholders; and ensuring that marking is completed on time.
What we’re looking for
• Proven organisation skills
• Strong team player, diplomatic, trustworthy, pragmatic and personable
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
• The ability to learn new skills and processes easily, quickly and with accuracy
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Who we are
Cambridge International Examinations prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Corporate discounts on BUPACare, Gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications
This role can be classed as a secondment opportunity for internal candidates with approval from your line manager.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 25 April 2017 and interviews will be held on 2 May 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer