2 x Fixed Term Contract, Fulltime (within Operations Support)
3 x Permanent, Fulltime (within Exam Processing)
SALARY: £20,900 TO £23,600
LOCATION: CAMBRIDGE AND WHITTLESFORD OFFICES
Due to expansion and growth we are now recruiting Operations Administrators in our Operations Division.
Who we are
Cambridge International Examinations prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
The Operations Support Team is responsible for contributing to the overall success of each examination cycle. Specifically this team’s objectives include:
Operations Support Team
Working within the Operations Division, you will support eight teams through the exam cycle to contribute to the successful completion of accurate information for our leaners and customers. You will be learning new processes, gaining knowledge and understanding in each placement that is undertaken making you an expert in our processes across Operations. Working across teams, you will capture and monitor process improvements as your knowledge grows in our end to end processes. The team is an established flexible working team that adds value to our division.
Exam Processing Team
Our team ensures the effective, accurate and timely processing of candidate data. We are a large and dynamic team who develop their team members. We engage with internal and external stakeholders on a wide range of activities. These include the setup of products on our bespoke database; timetabling; processing entries, scaling and marks for all our assessment products. As part of our team you will be joining a supportive group who act as the hub for ensuring that every candidate has the correct mark prior to issuing results.
What you’ll be doing
You will process and analyse accurate data, respond to customer queries, investigate issues and perform quality checks. Working within established teams, you will be required from time to time to move across our offices in Cambridge and Whittlesford.
What we’re looking for from you
• Proven track record in administration, ideally in customer facing roles
• Confident communication skills
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and knowledge of using a CRM or MRP system (data base)
• The ability to learn new skills and processes easily and quickly with accuracy
• Flexibility and willingness to embrace regular changes in working practice and pattern
• You will be a team player, diplomatic, trustworthy, pragmatic and personable
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with benefits including a generous contributory pension and 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30 April 2017, video interviews will take place from 3 May 2017 and interviews will be held week commencing 15 May 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer