Compliance Administrative Officer
Salary: £24,300 to £27,300
Fixed-Term for up to 14 months.
This role can be classed as a secondment opportunity for internal candidates with line manager approval.
What it’s about
This is a fixed term secondment opportunity for internal candidates. This is a varied, interesting and responsible role to support the work of OCR’s appeals and malpractice processes. You will provide support and respond to customer enquiries regarding appeals and investigate and make decisions on cases of malpractice. Additionally you will support the work of the team by processing customer complaints, Access Arrangements and Special Consideration applications for students involved in examinations.
Your role will include:
• Supporting and responding to customer enquiries regarding appeals
• Assisting managers in the processing of appeals
• Investigating and making decisions on issues of malpractice
• Liaising with centres to provide and obtain information relating to investigations
• Supporting the work of the team by assisting in the processing of complaints, Access Arrangements and Special Consideration applications.
What we’re looking for
You will have:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an eye for detail. The ability to multitask whilst under pressure to achieve a number of tight deadlines. Experience of providing a high level of customer service is also essential. You should have a flexible and positive attitude to work and be able to work as part of a busy team.
Experience of working in a busy office, with different teams and at all levels within an organisation would also be useful.
Experience of working within a regulatory framework is desirable.
Who we are
OCR (Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations) is a leading UK exam board. We provide qualifications which engage people of all ages and abilities at school, college, in work or through part-time learning programmes. Our general and vocational qualifications equip learners with the knowledge and skills they need for their future, helping them achieve their full potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
For further information about the post, please contact Lisa Winnington, Appeals Assistant Manager (Ext 3959), view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 2 May 2017 and interviews will take place on 9 May 2017.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.