Recognition Manager, Central Region
Permanent - Full time
Location: Dubai, UAE
What it’s about
Reporting to the Regional Commercial Head, the Recognition Manager will be responsible for leading recognition activities to support revenue growth throughout the Central region. The Central Region covers Russia, Central and Southern Asia, the Middle East and Africa. This exciting role will involve the planning, implementation and evaluation of campaigns designed to build, maintain and communicate acceptance and usage for our exams by education institutions, employers, government agencies and other organisations.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for:
• Working with the Global Recognition team to develop, implement and evaluate the recognition strategy in the Central region, covering all sectors and all relevant Cambridge English products
• Proactive management of key recognising organisation (RO) relationships with regular face-to-face meetings with key stakeholders and institutions.
• Identification of new recognition opportunities, as well as online and offline solutions for acquiring increased recognition.
• Working closely with marketing colleagues to produce marketing materials and presentations aimed at ROs.
• Working closely with marketing to integrate campaigns to promote recognition to external stakeholders, customers and end users and drive sales conversion rates
What we’re looking for
You will have sales and/or marketing experience preferably gained in the education sector. You will have excellent communications skills in both English and Arabic (at least C1 in both). You will be an experienced account manager who develops strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Knowledge of educational systems and assessment would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary.
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment (www.cambridgeenglish.org) is a division of Cambridge Assessment (www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk), a not-for-profit department of University of Cambridge. We develop and produce the most valuable range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English in the world. Over 5 million people in 130 countries take our exams every year. Around the world over 20,000 universities, employers, government ministries and other organisations rely on our exams and qualifications as proof of English language ability.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23 April 2017 and interviews will be held on 17 May 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer