Compliance Administrative Officer - Regulation and Business Performance (12 months fixed term)
Secondment Opportunity - This fixed term role can be classed as a secondment opportunity for internal candidates, with line manager approval.
Salary: £24,300 - £27,300
This is a fixed term 1 year secondment opportunity. It is a varied, interesting and responsible role to support the work of OCR’s Special Requirements Team and the wider Risk and Compliance Team within Regulation and Business Performance. The role involves processing access arrangements, special consideration applications and modifying question papers. Additionally you will support the work of the Risk and Compliance Team assisting with malpractice cases and complaints processing.
Your role will include:
• Processing access arrangement applications and associated administration
• Processing special consideration applications and associated administration
• Providing advice and guidance to centres on all aspects of the special requirements team work.
• Modifying question papers in line with RNIB standards for visual impairment.
Excellent administrative, planning, written and verbal communication and attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to manage yourself and your workload effectively whilst working accurately in order to meet tight deadlines. You should have a flexible and positive attitude to work, be a team player and be enthusiastic about improving OCR’s customer service.
Experience of working in a busy office, with different teams and at all levels within an organisation would also be useful.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23 April 2017 and interviews will take place on 2 May 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.