SALARY: £20,900 to £23,600
What it is about
As part of our Compliance team, you would be responsible for helping to maintain the integrity, accessibility and reputation of Cambridge exams worldwide. We are seeking an excellent individual to join our friendly and established team. The role offers a great opportunity to develop professionally and make a positive impact in a vital area of work.
What you would be doing
Form an integral part of our team and contribute to:
• The review and processing of access arrangements
• Follow-up activities relating to security inspections
• Providing excellent customer service on general compliance queries, both in writing and on the telephone
This is an exciting and varied role that will also support wider compliance activities.
What we are looking for
• A dynamic, resourceful and articulate team player
• An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
• The ability to quickly learn new skills and processes
• Adaptability and innovative thinking
• Diplomacy and trustworthiness
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Who we are
Cambridge International Examinations prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 23rd April 2017 and interviews will be held on 9th May 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer