Global Key Account Director
Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £49,300 - £57,100
Location: Cambridge, UK
Consideration will also be given to candidates in Dubai, UAE.
What it’s about
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Global Network, the Head of Key Accounts will be accountable for devising and implementing the business development strategy in selected global key accounts
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for:
• Developing the strategy and business plan for the allocated global Key Accounts in conjunction with Regional Commercial Heads and functional leads in Cambridge
• Delivering on revenue growth targets within agreed budgets and being accountable for the global account revenues
• The role will involve leading the regional teams to drive and co-ordinate the sales processes from initiation to completion, identifying and reporting new business opportunities and providing market intelligence.
• Accountable for the development of relationships with senior stakeholders in the global key accounts
• Influencing strategy in the key accounts and securing CE’s place in that strategy
What we’re looking for
You will be a strategic leader with proven experience of building relationships at a senior level. A seasoned key account manager you will have excellent communications skills in both English and ideally a second language. You will have experience of working in a B2B context and marketing / sales experience in a relevant sector.
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment (www.cambridgeenglish.org) is a division of Cambridge Assessment (www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk), a not-for-profit department of University of Cambridge. We develop and produce the most valuable range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English in the world. Over 5 million people in 130 countries take our exams every year. Around the world over 20,000 universities, employers, government ministries and other organisations rely on our exams and qualifications as proof of English language ability.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31 March 2017 and interviews will be held on 18 & 19 April 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer