Marketing Communications Co-ordinator
Fixed term contract until January 2018 – Fulltime
Salary: £24,300 - £27,300
What it’s about
The Marketing Communications Co-ordinator plays an important supporting role in the busy and dynamic Marketing Communications team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest and experience in content marketing, social media and video production.
You will be responsible for supporting the Social Media Co-ordinator and Web Marketing Manager with a wide range of projects and activities, such as creating short form video content; scheduling, reviewing and helping with the creation of social media content; and updating our global website.
As the Marketing Communications Co-ordinator, you will be relied on to manage and keep track of a large number of different projects, so an ability to prioritise and work efficiently is vital. A large part of the role involves liaising and working closely with many different stakeholders, including internal colleagues at all levels and external agencies and consultants.
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating content on the global website
- Supporting overseas offices to keep all country and language sites updated
- Managing the production of high-quality video content
- Supporting overseas offices on their local video projects
- Helping to manage the global YouTube channel
- Conducting social media monitoring, reporting and content scheduling
- Creating and editing short-form video content for marketing purposes
- Managing and co-ordinating translation projects, including liaising directly with overseas colleagues
- Providing ongoing administrative support to the Marketing Communications team
What we’re looking for:
• Good project management skills with a focus on quality delivery
• Video production and editing skills
• Able to work under pressure and multitask whilst keeping an eye for detail
• Be Microsoft Office proficient, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter who proactively seeks solutions to potential problems
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Good presentation skills
• Good proof reading skills
• Understanding of design and print procedure
• Digital marketing experience working in digital/social media campaigns
• Experience of working with Content Management Systems
• Experience in a marketing communications role, including business-to-business and/or services marketing environment
• Experience of working in the education/work sector internationally
• Experience of working in a large international organisation
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We help people to learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for English language teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
This role can be classed as a secondment opportunity for internal candidates with approval from your line manager.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 10 April 2017 and interviews will be held on 25 April 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer