Senior Operations Administrator
Permanent – Fulltime
Salary: £24,300 - £27,300
What it’s about
These are exciting times for Cambridge English Language Assessment as we look to modernise our systems and strive to find creative and innovative ways to improve our products and services to customers. To enable us to meet the ever increasing demand for our services, we are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic Senior Operations Administrator, who will thrive in this changing environment and is motivated by delivering excellent customer service.
What you’ll be doing
Your main tasks will include:
• To actively manage and support operational processes and developments on behalf of the Systems Support and Development Team;
• To be responsible for processes, systems and resources in supporting teams in their development of improved efficiency and performance;
• To take ownership of individual system related developments, liaising with key stakeholders to deliver in accordance with agreed timescales;
• To carry out and deliver an agreed set of Operations processes and procedures;
• To establish and maintain effective liaison between the team and colleagues across the organisation;
• To contribute to new developments and the delivery of new products and services as required
What we’re looking for
Ideal candidates will be educated to ‘A’ Level standard, will have previous administration experience in a busy office environment, along with proven experience of system administration and support, and have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office products. Accuracy and attention to detail, and experience of providing a high level of customer service is essential. Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work under pressure, and to prioritise work to achieve a number of tight deadlines, are also essential attributes for this position.
Knowledge of Cambridge English Language Assessment products and processing procedures are also highly desirable.
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 2 April 2017 and interviews will be held on 13 April 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer