Fixed term contract until May 2018 (Maternity Cover) – Part Time (18 Hours per week)
Salary: £20,900 - £23,600 (pro rata)
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
What it’s about
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Cambridge English’s Operations team. These are interesting times for Operations as we seek to modernise our systems and processes to meet the needs of a growing business. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, dynamic and customer focused administrator who will thrive in this changing environment.
What you’ll be doing
Your main tasks will include:
• providing high-quality and accurate administrative services;
• following an agreed set of documented processes and procedures;
• liaising effectively with customers and service providers as required via telephone, email and face to face
• establishing constructive working relationships and maintaining effective communications with Operations team members and colleagues across the organisation
What we’re looking for
Ideal candidates will be educated to A-level (or an equivalent standard), will have administration experience in a busy office environment and have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential in this role, as is experience of providing a high level of customer service. The ability to prioritise work effectively to achieve a number of tight deadlines is another essential attribute. The role will also require you to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure and without close supervision.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
This role can be classed as a secondment opportunity for internal candidates with approval from your line manager.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 2 April 2017 and interviews will be held on 11 April 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer