Business Support Trainer
Permanent – Fulltime
Salary: £30,300 - £34,100
A great opportunity to be involved in delivering system and process knowledge to business users on systems such as SAP, Portals and other exam processing tools.
We’ve been helping people around the world secure better life chances through educational assessment for over 150 years. Our commitment to future generations of learners means we need to adopt new systems and change the way we work.
Our transformation programme which is delivering technology and process changes need to support the business after technical capabilities have been delivered to help with adoption and enhance knowledge of new processes and solutions.
What you’ll be doing
Transform is the name of our Group-wide programme to enable Cambridge Assessment to deliver continued sustainable growth by changing and renewing our business process and technology infrastructure.
You’ll be part of a team of professionals within Transform, working with all the businesses in the Cambridge Assessment Group to identify the impact of change and prepare people for it. You will:
• Work with the project team to understand new technology and process, this includes SAP and portals.
• Deliver knowledge of the processes to the business after projects have gone live
• Support the business with further adoption and rollout to users
• Help identify knowledge gaps and put together training material to help fill the gaps
• Coordinate with the technical support team and the business to discuss frequent issues and what can be done to rectify by process changes/improvements and improving knowledge
What we’re looking for
Someone who enjoys supporting people and identifying areas to develop business processes and creating material to help the knowledge transfer
You will also have:
• Experience of developing and providing training on systems or other business related training
• Knowledge of SAP and/or other systems is desirable
• Engage business, project and technical people to create material and expand knowledge of systems and processes
• understanding and explaining complex information that may relate to technology, business process design
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 30th March 2017 and Sonru Questionnaires will be held shortly after.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer