Office and Network Services Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
Permanent - full time
Location: Beijing, China
What it’s about
Reporting to the Regional Operations Head you will be responsible for providing support to the regional East Asia team and to our customers.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for:
· Co-ordination and support of the administrative activities of the regional office
· Act as Personal Assistant to the Regional Director providing diary management, travel arrangements and expenses management
· Assist with preparation / layout / format of documents and presentations
· Deal with correspondence and emails
· Assisting with logistics of meetings and events held at the offices and off-site (video conferencing links, conference call set ups, materials, supplies, catering)
· Ensure that office phone is answered at all times, arranging cover as required
· Deal with the centre / customer issues arising and identify those issues which need escalation to another member of staff in the office or to Cambridge teams
What we’re looking for
You will be an experienced office administrator with excellent MS Office skills. The ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both English and Mandarin (both to C1 level) is essential. Previous experience of working in a global customer service organisation would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary.
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment (www.cambridgeenglish.org) is a division of Cambridge Assessment (www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk), a not-for-profit department of University of Cambridge. We develop and produce the most valuable range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English in the world. Over 5 million people in 130 countries take our exams every year. Around the world over 20,000 universities, employers, government ministries and other organisations rely on our exams and qualifications as proof of English language ability.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 4th April 2017
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.