Regional Operations Head
3 year fixed term contract - Full time
Location: Beijing, China
What it’s about
Reporting to the Regional Director for East Asia, the Regional Operations Head will be responsible for leading all pre and post sales operational activities to support sales growth with new and existing exam centres throughout the East Asia region.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for:
• developing, leading and managing all operational activities of the business
• the implementation of an innovative, growth focused operational strategy
• ensuring the distribution network and the support we provide to a wide range of clients is of the highest quality
• managing the assessment services team in providing assessment and learning expertise in the region
• developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of the key customers/target stakeholders to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained
• line managing the operational team to manage key partners and customers
What we’re looking for
You will be a strategic leader with proven experience of leading operations teams and building relationships at a senior level. You will have excellent communications skills in both English and Mandarin (at least C1 in both). You will have experience of successfully using and interpreting data as a basis for sound decision making. Knowledge of educational systems and assessment and experience of working in a B2B context would be an advantage.
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 28 March 2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer