SAP Success Factors Consultant
Permanent / Full time
We are looking for an experienced SAP Success Factors Consultant. This is a great opportunity to come and grow your experience and skills and for the right candidate the size and scope of the team and its integrations will provide a variety of Opportunities to progress
We have developed a strong Centre of Excellence with close relationships with the Business community and with the wider IS Teams. The landscape in use covers a wide range of cutting edge SAP Solutions such as HANA, Fiori and some Cloud Based solutions including Success Factors along with the Core SAP suite. The team is made up of experienced Functional Consultants and is geared around delivering optimal solutions as a University Department we place a high level of value on Training and Developing our staff.
To be considered for this role you should have considerable configuration experience together with a capability to define enhancements through functional specifications and assist with the creation and execution of test cases.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
• Working with the Offshore Support Team to drive their resolution of issues
• Hands-on configuration and customization of Success Factors Performance and Goals Management, Learning Management and Succession and Career Development - through small to medium Enhancements and engagement in much larger scale Projects
• Regular meetings with Stakeholders
The ideal candidate should have experience in the following:
• Success Factors Performance and Goals Management, Learning Management and Succession and Career Development – Certification in any of these is an added advantage
• Knowledge in SFAPI and Online Report Designer is good to have
• Experience in SAP HR Personnel Administration and SAP portal
• Excellent communication skills
• Interfaces/integration with non-SAP systems
• Process frameworks such as ITIL
• Working in a user-facing support role
You will have proven experience of transforming business requirements into solution designs. You will probably have been involved in at least two full life cycle implementation projects. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills in order to effectively communicate to a variety of business and technical partners. You will be able to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm along with a pragmatic and flexible approach. You will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Market leading University based Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidized canteens
• Corporate discounts on Gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications
Cambridge Assessment is Europe's largest assessment agency, incorporating three major awarding bodies. It plays a leading role in researching, developing and delivering assessment to eight million candidates in 170 countries every year. The Group is a department of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.
The closing date for receipt of applications is on 23rd April 2017 and interviews will be held shortly after.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer